Gamer Tonight - Zombie Gamer Tonight - Zombie

OMFG ARM BONES

Y THERE TWO ARM BONES?!

cool flash, but it could've been a little funnier if the zombie had CHAIN GUN ARMS

[SG] Circle, Go To Hell [SG] Circle, Go To Hell

piepiepie

that was random, but i thought it was funny. lol.

EFN Episode 3: Purpose EFN Episode 3: Purpose

What are little boys made of...

Great stuff dude. Great stuff.

People can say that this is cliche and stuff but it's very hard to find stuff on newgrounds that is just as professionally executed as this. Good story or not, i think the voice acting, animation, time and effort more than make up for what the story lacks.

B.L.A.C.K. 2 B.L.A.C.K. 2

I must be doing something wrong.

I suck at this, i couldn't get past level 4. You need to make the AI a little less intelligent, because no matter how far away they still can turn around and shoot you. Are you just supposed to shoot them back or avoid the bullets? Idk. Good game i suppose.

Boxhead :The Rooms Boxhead :The Rooms

cool

but for some reason, firefox shuts down in the middle of the game- usually randomly. pisses me off.

Save the Bubbles Save the Bubbles

Nice Game

decent graphics and gameplay though i would also suggest that you make the bubble entrance places change every level or so and instead of controling the fan with the mouse, use of the keyboard.

caboos1 responds:

ya i considered that but when ever i used the key bord it alwase was to slow and when i sped it up it when much to fast and it was way more difficult and strussing

Hardstyle attempt #3 Hardstyle attempt #3

GOOD JOB

lololololol i liek

mmmburgers responds:

LOLOLO KEI THENX GUI

For Better Days For Better Days

Hihihi

Great melody. I think the Saws are a little harsh when they come in but thats like the only thing. good job :)

S0LUS responds:

Thanks, man! :]

Harder Better Faster Stronger. Harder Better Faster Stronger.

AND I MAKE 70

you no longer have a lulzy number of reviews lolololoolol. this remix really is the shit though.

mmmburgers responds:

SCREW YOU, I WAS ENJOYING MY 69 REVIEWS!!!!