B.L.A.C.K. 2 B.L.A.C.K. 2

I must be doing something wrong.

I suck at this, i couldn't get past level 4. You need to make the AI a little less intelligent, because no matter how far away they still can turn around and shoot you. Are you just supposed to shoot them back or avoid the bullets? Idk. Good game i suppose.

Boxhead :The Rooms Boxhead :The Rooms

cool

but for some reason, firefox shuts down in the middle of the game- usually randomly. pisses me off.

Save the Bubbles Save the Bubbles

Nice Game

decent graphics and gameplay though i would also suggest that you make the bubble entrance places change every level or so and instead of controling the fan with the mouse, use of the keyboard.

caboos1 responds:

ya i considered that but when ever i used the key bord it alwase was to slow and when i sped it up it when much to fast and it was way more difficult and strussing

Word Works Word Works

Slow but...

Excellent Quality, definately wasnt thrown together in too much of a rush. Though yes like many have said, it was way too slow and whilst im writing this i think my first word just got through. lol. Good job. 4/5 9/10

Kingdom invaders Kingdom invaders

Invader Games = Pwnage

Good job on making your game, you should be proud of it like you said! 4/5 8/10

Motion Tweening Tutorial Motion Tweening Tutorial

It was ok

The info was nice, but you could have gone more in depth to show what tint and those other options do. Also show how you can rotate an object and make it do certain things with multiple tweens.

doubleobenny responds:

Ok, now I'm going to go more in-depth with the tint etc. Thanks for the review!

A plane adventure A plane adventure

Unoriginal but...

it was still good, better then alot of the first games that pop into the portal. (unoriginal because of its similarity to time crisis)

[SB] Spiritual Warrior SE [SB] Spiritual Warrior SE

ISSUES!

That lady has some SERIOUS issues. Very funny, Good job.

FattyWhale responds:

Yeah, but she seems to be really insenstive to the whole situation, which is weird...

DNA clock teaches tweens DNA clock teaches tweens

Not very Helpful

I thought it was going to be a good tutorial and thought i could learn something based on what i saw in the beggining, but then you just cut off ... why? Make it more helpful next time.

Turf's asteroids Turf's asteroids

Frustrating

The whole asteroids idea isnt very new, but aside from that, i was frustrated that you only had one life and your score only went up by one. Instead of score maybe Kills or something? dont know if you can call it a kill but... something along those lines.